Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Wolverine (4xA3)



He have claws and I have pencils!!! xD!!

Finally come out with this piece of sh*t... This is my biggest artwork ever (4 times of A3 paper)... So difficult to judge the size of each face...
And now only I realize that I didn't get the toning correctly!!!
Damn disappointed for the result...

This is the last artwork in my certificate level, I'm so exiting for the coming semester (Diploma)!!! Hope that I can learn more about figure in the future~ 

14 comments:

  1. Grats, you've made it to Reddit's /r/pics front page!

    http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/1sqhve/this_is_art_of_brian_lai_he_draws_in_negative/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I dont agree with you man! This is amazing!!! Wauw.. really love this kind of skills. This is art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really good! Please keep posting these art works. It`s inspiring to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would make an amazing tattoo style

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very impressive! I hope you will continue your work because it is uniquely wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly impressive, great idea you have here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two of my favorite things combined (art & Wolverine)...not to mention that these are uniquely brilliant! I'd be interested in buying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are one talented artist, Keep it up my dude!!!

    ReplyDelete